If you are trying to get pregnant, this interests you. Stress, in addition to negatively affecting many other aspects of your life, can also affect your fertility. From here we tell you why and how you can start to relax. Take note!
Although stress can influence each person in a different way, the truth is that more and more specialists indicate that it can be a factor that affects fertility. Going through a time of high levels of stress or pressing for pregnancy can reduce your chances of achieving it. When the central nervous system is altered there is a negative influence on the hormonal cycle that regulates the reproductive system. Therefore, excessive stress can cause anovulation (no ovulation), which can lead to amenorrhea (absence of menstruation) or irregular periods. In addition, stress can also affect the quality of the partner’s sex life.
If you are trying to get pregnant, it is best to seek a peaceful life. Techniques like yoga or meditation can help you. Before giving yourself other keys to reduce stress, take a look at this yoga posture and try some another recommended postures by your Physical Educator or Yoga specialist for all levels, do you cheer up?
Keys to reducing stress
- Learn relaxation techniques: breathing, autogenic training, yoga, meditation …
- Dedicate your free time to activities that you like and have fun.
- Eat healthily: stress can lead to neglect of food, this would worsen the situation so it is highly recommended to seek a balanced diet.
- Get enough sleep: not getting enough rest can increase stress.
- Exercise: Physical activity can help you deal with stress.
- Try to reserve time for your private life, spend time with your loved ones and disconnect from worries.
- Rate the positive events that happen in your day to day.
Related: The first-month pregnancy symptoms.
Have you taken note? All of these tips can help you say goodbye to stress. Also, if you are trying to get pregnant fast we recommend that you do not pressure yourself.
There are ovulation tests with which you can identify your most fertile days simply and without stress. However, although having sex these days is highly recommended, try not to lose spontaneity.
If you are considering practicing some technique of relaxation, I think this article will be much more helpful for you.